By using this site, you agree to accept all the following Terms and Conditions as a binding legal contract.
The content on this site contains general information about insurance products and services. It does not offer professional or financial advice, and you should not rely on it when making any decisions whether to buy any insurance product. If you wish to seek advice upon which to rely, you should approach an attorney, accountant or other qualified individual or firm.
All the information or data supplied through this site, whether by a quote generator or from a properly licensed insurance company, is provided “as is”. All relevant rights in that content are owned by the third party or parties supplying it. We do not monitor or verify this content. You should acknowledge the possibility that this content may be inaccurate or incomplete. Any decision you make to rely on this third party content is at your own risk.
All the intellectual property and proprietary rights in the content to this site belong to the owners of this site. This includes the design of the website itself, the graphics and any logo, the text, the arrangement of all the components on the screen when downloaded, together with all the source code and software used to make the site functional.
Nothing on this site shall be taken to grant a license to a user to copy or otherwise make use of any content protected by patent, copyright, or trademark.
The owners of this site respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you have reasonable cause to believe any of the content on this site infringes your intellectual property rights, you should file the relevant notice specified in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). The written notice should contain the following information:
- Your identity. To file a valid notice, you as an individual must give your full name, physical address, and other digital means of contacting you.
- Your authority. You must show you have the right or authority to file the notice on behalf of the intellectual property rights holder, e.g. whether the owner is a natural person or a corporation, you must give the full name, address and such other information as permits the clear identification of the owner.
- Identification of the source material alleged to be infringed.
- Identification of the content on this site alleged to infringe the intellectual property rights in the source material – assuming we can verify your authority and confirm the infringement , we will remove the infringing content and disable access.
The notice should be sent using our Contact Form. As the header, please select Copyright Infringement as the subject.
The owners of this site oppose any use of the email or other digital messaging systems for sending unsolicited advertising materials, whether on an individual or bulk basis.
The owners of this site operate a zero-tolerance policy. If we detect any messages coming into the site or sent by our site, we will take action. This may include blacklisting the IP addresses and domain names of those responsible and notifying anti-spamming organizations.
No filtering systems can be one-hundred percent effective and it is possible that you may receive unsolicited email from this site. If this occurs, please notify us as soon as possible by using the contact form with Spam Report as the subject heading. We will investigate and take all reasonable steps to ensure this does not reoccur.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE CONTENT SUPPLIED BY THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE IS OFFERED “AS IS”, I.E. WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOU HAVE GIVEN EXPRESS NOTICE THAT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE MAY BE INCURRED.
WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL GROUND OF LIABILITY, THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ALL LOSSES WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. THIS SHALL INCLUDE:
- ANY AND ALL LOST PROFIT;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF DATA CAUSED BY THE USE OF ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE;
- ANY AND ALL COSTS AD EXPENSES ARISING FROM A BUSINESS INTERRUPTION CAUSED BY THE USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY PART OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, STATUTES OR CASE LAW PROHIBIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACT AND TORT. IF SUCH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP, THE FULL LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN THIS CASE AND, TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED TO BRING THESE TERMS INTO COMPLIANCE WITH THAT LAW OR LAWS, ALL WORDS FOUND NOT TO COMPLY SHALL BE SEVERED FROM THIS AGREEMENT. ALL THE REMAINING WORDS COMPRISING THE TERMS SHALL BIND THE PARTIES.